We provide clients with customized service based on the basic features of applications.
||mVoIP Networking Protocol
- SIP, SDP, RTP (Unicast and Multicast), STUN
- Security Protocols: SIPS, SRTP for Secure Communication, TLS
- mVoIP Communication Security with AES 128 bit key encryption
- Self-developed security solution which is commonly being used over the world
- Support IPv6 (Next-Generation Protocol)
- G.711, G.726 (16/24/33/40 kbps), G.722, DVI4 (narrow/HD/Ultra HD), Linear PCM, iLBC, Speex (narrow/HD/Ultra HD)
- Optional Codec: G.729, G.723, SILK(8/12/16/24)
- Algorithm: Gain, Automatic Gain Control (AGC), DC Blocker, High-Pass Filter, Voice Activity Detector (VAD), Acoustic Echo Suppressor, Sample Rate Conversion, DTMF (Generator/Detector), Call Progress-Tone Generator, Custom Ring Tone Generator, Comfort Noise Generator, Packet Loss Compensation, Optional Algorithm: Custom Tone Generator, Acoustic Echo Canceller, Line Echo Canceller (currently Module only), Noise Reduction, Frequency Equalizer
|Voice Algorithm with Jitter Buffer
- Provides crystal-clear voice quality resisting up to 40% packet loss with voice algorithm including the Jitter Buffer.
||Compatible with Various Devices
- Support communications between same SDK (Device)
- Support communications (standard) between various devices
- Excellent compatibility with major network products such as Cisco, Avaya, etc.
- Great compatibility between mVoIP products with standard RFC
- Maintains outstanding compatibility major mVoIP products in the world
- Retain engineering resources (100% in-house developed) to handle uncommon protocols of local carriers
- Actions: place calls, answer calls, block calls, hold call, forward, conference, create DTMF, etc.
- Events: receive calls, peer holds, peer block, forward, accept DTMF, authorize/unauthorized, etc.
- Call management via Web Service or API based on HTTP/JSON for remote control