FORWARD & DID
You can forward incoming calls to another
mobile phone, office, home, or any other number
which has been registered in advance.
No International Calling Cost for Domestic Dialer
- Calls can be forwarded to Inbound Center or branch office in oversea.
- Family, friends, and co-workers of traveler can dial at a domestic rate.
Type of Service
- Call Forwarding Service
- DID Number (Access Number)
IF User A wishes to take incoming calls on their Japan mobile number while traveling in oversea….
- SBCP provides A with a domestic DID (access number) and A sets call forwarding.
- Dialer calls A’s Japan number (Domestic Rate)
- Transfers the call to paired oversea number
Examples of Forwarding Destination
- Temporary Contact Number in Oversea (Pair Domestic Number and Temporary Phone Number)
- Domestic Inbound Center (Customers in oversea can dial the local DID paired with Domestic Inbound Center number.)
No Needs for Equipment Installations
- No Installations of Equipment or Hardware
- Service Available Immediately after Registration
- Manage Forwarding Numbers via Online Management Tool